UV Rays are an invisible light, located at the outer side of Violet Rays in the spectrogram. Therefore it is called Ultraviolet light, with a wavelength between 100nm and 400nm, Ultraviolet rays can be divided into 3 parts (A-B-C) and vacuum ultra-violets as per the wave length. Ultraviolet C (UV-C) has a wavelength between 200nm and 280nm, a UV-C System with a wavelength of 253.7nm has the best water sterilization capabilities.
Through studies the UV Water Purifier kills microbes such as bacteria, viruses, fungus, e-coli and coliforms, by radiation damage to the nucleic acid of the microbes and ultraviolet sterilization takes place. UV rays cause a breakage of the nucleic acids strand, inter strand cross linking and formation of photochemical products causing the change in biological activity in the DNA of the pathogens, inhibiting the reproductive abilities of the microbes.
Feed-water flows through the inlet of the UV Reactor Housing, coming into contact with the Ultra-violet Rays caused by the UV Germicidal Lamp within the UV treatment chamber, the disinfected water then flows to the outlet of the chamber once UV Sterilization has taken place.
The Industrial UV Sterilizer provides perfect water disinfection due to its high power and purification close to the UV lamp this produces safe water under difficult conditions.
Our commercial range Ultraviolet Water Disinfectors are equipped with a high quality UV-C Germicidal lamp with a lifetime of up to 12000 hours, the UV Reactor Housing is made from 304 Stainless Steel with 316 SS as an option.
Each 220 Watt Commercial UV Water Sterilizer System has a high performance UV Controller that monitors the UV Lamp working status and the working hours of the lamp.
220W COMMERCIAL UV WATER STERILIZER FEED WATER PARAMETERS
- Water Temperature: 5 – 50 º C
- Turbidity: < 5 NTU
- Suspended Solids: < 10 mg/l
- Hardness: <120 mg/l
- Hydrogen Sulphide: <0.05 mg/l
- Chroma: <15 Degrees
- Iron (Fe): < 0.3ppm
- Manganese (Mn): < 0.05 ppm
- Temperature: 5 – 40 ‘C
- Relative Humidity: <90% (at ambient temp 25’ C)
- Max Operating Pressure: 9 Bar
Commercial UV Water Sterilizer 220 Watt Specifications
- Complete 220W Commercial UV Water Sterilizer System with 304L SS Housing
- Max Pressure: 10 Bar
- Connections: 2 “ DN50
- Flow Rate: 11500 l/hour
- UV Reactor Diameter: 101mm
- UV Reactor Length: 1320mm
- UV-C Lamp Power: 55 Watt x4 (220 Watt)
- UV Lamp Lifetime: up to 8000 Hours
- UV Controller: 220V-50Hz, Lamp Status Indicator
- UV Kit Includes: 304 SS UV Housing, 4x 55 W UV Lamps, 4x Quartz Sleeves, UV Control Box, 8x Viton O-Rings & Wall Brackets.