Oase ProfiClear Premium XL Drum Filter – Pump Fed EGC
Based on the highly successful OASE ProfiClear Premium L Drum Filter technology, the new ProfiClear XL pond filter system can be used to filter ponds up to 530,000 Litres (or 100,000 Litre Koi Ponds). The automated Drum Module has been oversized to remove particles and pollutants even in highly sedimented ponds. The XL Drum module is offered in both pump fed and gravity fed guises.
The Pump Fed XL Filter Drum features 5 water inlets for connection to submersed AquaMax Eco Expert pumps and the new Bitron Premium Ultraviolet Clarifiers. The Pump Fed XL Drum Filter Module is supplied with intelligent filter-mounted controller for automatic cleaning of the 16 individual drum filter sieves. The filter sieves will screen out debris down to 60 microns but can be changed to optional 30 micron or 150 micron sieves depending on the level of filtration required. The Pump Fed XL drum filter can accept flow rates from 25,000 Litres/Hour up to 50,000 Litres/Hour.
- Compact and self-cleaning drum filter units available in both pump and gravity fed versions
- Premium drum filter and moving bed biological filter
- High separating capacity through deep bed filtration down to 60 microns
- New media with significantly enlarged surface area for effective decomposition of pollutants
- New pump chamber for combination with Bitron UV Clarifiers
- Modern modular filter system for professional water quality where space is at a minimum
- Mature, professional technology with more than three years of development time
- Excellent decomposition rates of ammonium, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate
- Conveniently control all settings via an app with connection options for the OASE Control system; existing systems can be upgraded using the separately available upgrade kit
- Highly effective at breaking down pollutants and nutrients using purpose-designed filter media in the moving bed process (Moving Bed module)
- Outstanding filter capacity with intelligent control functions
- Intelligent self-cleaning function for unique maintenance-free operation (drum filter module)
- Flexible adaptation of the filter system to individual requirements (individual module)
- Innovative and reliable product “Made in Germany” (except pressure pump)
- System requirements: A Garden Controller Home/Cloud or InScenio FM-Master Home/Cloud is required to use the OASE Control functions.